[Suggestion] I love getting my butt kicked!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by L1ttlebear, Apr 5, 2013.

1. L1ttlebear

No this is not a rage thread.

What I suggest is a way for people to not only proactively solve the population problem, but also to prove to the world that there are still are good hearted gamers out there and not only self entitled 4th faction loosers.

What i suggest is an ability to create a 5th faction account. It would serve as the opposite of the 4th faction players. ATM, the 4th faction players swap to whichever faction is currently in control. What i suggest is that this account will make it so that when you log in, you will automatically be placed into the faction with the least population. This means that you would ALWAYS be outnumbered.

The advantage would be that when you buy items such as tank secondary, You would automatically be given all faction equivenents. So you buy the lasher and you get the chaingun and the jackhammer etc. This would help he population because it would create a segment of players always play on the disadvantaged team. These players would be the true players of this game. They would not be the whiny loosers that are always ragin on these forums.

anyone else want to get their *** kicked continually?
  2. Edgar Allan Bro

Do you honestly think SOE would implement this or were you just trying to be funny?