I love fighting Mattherson TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Devrailis, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Devrailis

Congrats on the Alert win tonight, it was a well-fought, well-earned win. I had some of the most fun since I started playing again tonight with an epic back and forth between Jaeger's Crossing and Jaeger's Fisting. Like I said, you guys fight like real men, all dakka and no cheese. Well, maybe a little with that Vulcan of yours.

NC was plenty badass all Alert and we made several epic comebacks so your win is no skin off our nose.

At this rate, VS is gonna need some buffs if they want to compete. ;)
    • Up x 1
  2. zuka7

Some epic battles. Love how VS failed to ghost cap Mani Fortress with 25-48 in last minutes. If we didn't save it in the last minute NC would have won.
    • Up x 1
  3. Poppington

When TR and NC get a good fight going on Mattherson, it's always a blast. Tonight's alert was one of those times.

Lately NC's been doing pretty damn good and has had high pop. I wonder if one of the giant zergfits from VS has jumped ship for the good of the server? Either way, it's nice not to be drowned in a sea of VS for a change. Alerts this passed week have been a blast, even late at night.
    • Up x 1
  4. zu2

I was there for some time before and during the ghost cap attempt with my onslaught max. Towards the end I was firing like mad through the window trying to kill the vanu softies attempting to cap the point while several vanu maxs were firing down the stairs. Good work TR.
  5. BaronVonVirtu

Not to ruin the importance of Mani Fortress, but we (TR) still going to win the alert anyway by that point.
  6. Ender

Too soon, DA has been on break for about 2 weeks. Purple balance shall be restored ;)