I have still never seen a pumpkin.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by gibstorm, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Justicia

You get 1-7 seeds from pumpkins, and you need 25 to buy one of the three cheapest masks.
  2. Stellus

Same. Haven't seen one either.
  3. CalvaryCallsMe

The pumpkin spawning system is halfassed. I don't think the dev's thought it through when they implemented it. Think about it, when 3 factions can only get maybe 400 pumpkins in an alert. How bad is the system?
  4. TheKhopesh

After at least 5 pumpkin alerts:
    I've only ever even seen one pumpkin so far, and I didn't get it before someone else got to it.
    (Worst part is, I spotted it, ran to get in range, the other guy saw me and followed, and he had a longer range weapon than my SMG so he killed it before I could.) :(
  5. LibertyRevolution

6. Goretzu

This event seems set-up so you basically have to buy stuff with SC to join in, unless they ramp up pumpkin spawning 100x by the end.
  7. Maljas23

I've only seen one, and it just appeared in front of my sniper scope. It caused me to miss a headshot. Was out in the sandy dunes of Indar, near Indar X. Was before the hotfix, so it only gave me 1 seed.

Honestly, if you want those helmets.. just buy them. Good luck getting them the in-game way.
  8. \m/SLAYER\m/

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. sindz

People who got flame heads etc are the ones who spent real life money.
  10. LightningWolfTigrBer

[IMG]

I don't even like the damn helmets, I just want to be a Space LightningWolfTigerBear..
    • Up x 1
  11. Jac70

They're not that elusive - I have found 9 now and have 13 seeds. Although today I saw one at a bit of a distance away, hit 3 times with the Commissioner and as I was reloading some ESF scrub flew in and one-shotted my target. :eek: