I have hit the wall, any suggestions to move forward

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Feb 26, 2015.

1. NinjaTurtle

So after over 2 years I have hit the wall.

When I first started the game I sucked really bad... I still do in many respects but I noticed a steady improvement in my play over the last 12 months. My aim was better, my k/d improved, I felt I was making better engagement and my awareness was overall improving.

Now I seem to have hit a wall and don't feel as if I am getting any better.

Have I hit the limits for what I am personally capable of? Or am I missing something else?

I want to join TIW but I am simply not good enough, but I just can't work out why I am hiting a ceiling
  2. AlterEgo

Hey, you. Yeah, YOU.

You're too good for TIW, any way! Try to have fun! Crash Flashes into MBTs and see them fly before your might! Place some C4 on your ESF, eject as LA, and watch the burning rubble massacre hundreds of allied and enemy soldiers! Embrace the love of VS spandex, bask in the glory of continuous NC team kills, and enjoy the lovely war music and Jestapo hats of the TR! You rock as a player, man. K/D isn't unimportant, but it SHOULDN'T be a gauge of how skillful you are, cause really, what is better? Killing two veterans, or quickscoping a MAX before being mauled? Point is: Keep playing, man. Try new things! Always allow the game's raging mechanics to spread throughout your soul, making you not only stronger, but wiser, better, and funnier as well:D