I had a nightmare last night... Stalker cloak infiltrator killed me and my coworker

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Voodoo4500, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Voodoo4500

I had a nightmare last night. I was walking in a grassy area 30 yards off to the side of the road. I noticed my coworker walking in the bike path. Suddenly I see a cloaked infiltrator running up to my coworker. I yelled out "Watch out he's coming!" but my coworker not knowing anything didn't know what I was talking about. Infiltrator stabbed him a few times and he went down to the ground. I couldn't tell what faction it was from since his cloak was active even during the attack. For some reason I thought it was slightly humorous and I wasn't afraid because I had no beef with the infiltrator. Suddenly he starts to charge at me still cloaked and knife wielded. I start yelling "Woe woe woe". I feel the blade go into me. My side, my upper back, and then into my chest. I start getting weak and slowly dropping to the ground. As darkness started to take over my vision I vowed that I would have my revenge when I re-spawn....then suddenly I wake up....
    • Up x 3
  2. Sazukata

Go to sleep holding a flashlight, and maybe it'll appear in your dream. That should help.
    • Up x 1
  3. Redoubt

That is one intense dream. I think you need to play more Planetside, or less.

It reminds me of a time, where I screwed up in real life. I thought "she'll be right mate, I'll just load my last save". Real live does not have saves... GAMER LIFE!
  4. DrPapaPenguin

It's a clear sign you've been playing too long :D tbf, after a 10 hour session I started hearing decloaking sounds too :D
    • Up x 1
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Don't eat before bed.
    • Up x 1
  6. Redoubt

Really, decloaking sounds=) That must be intense! In saying that, cloakers are intense. I hate it when you see them, buts its too late! Its a real buzz.
  7. HippoCryties

Honestly don’t know why this made me laugh so much ha ha...
  8. frozen north

You know, this sounds exactly like the kind dream I should be having, assuming I were to ever have a planetside 2 related dream.
  9. Demigan

This sounds sooo like "dont feed the Gremlins after midnight"
  10. Rydenan

ftfy!
    • Up x 1