I give up, I'm joining the dumb faction just to avoid their MAX

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alienhatman, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Alienhatman

I can't take getting instant gibbed effortlessly by NC MAXes anymore. It's amazing these things have lasted so long without any serious balance changes.

I'm not going to pull MAXes on NC and add to the problem but I'm just done dealing with them as infantry.

And hey, not having to deal with Raven spam is another bonus.
    • Up x 2
  2. Lemposs

Well, if you continuously die to MAXes, I'd call you the dumb one. So I guess you will fit right in :p
    • Up x 19
  3. Copasetic

It's the NC. You're still going to get gibbed by scatmaxes.
    • Up x 33
  4. BlueSkies

[IMG]
    • Up x 13
  5. Pikachu

Scatmax was nerfed big in april 2013. Ravens were nerfed first time in PU2.
    • Up x 2
  6. The Rogue Wolf

Sir, are you insinuating that the New Conglomerate are notoroious for... dare I even speak the dreaded word... teamkilling?!
    • Up x 3
  7. Morti

So instead of learning to put distance between yourself and NC maxes, you're going to join the NC?

l o l

not to mention we're easiest to C4 as most NC maxes have to be closer to the enemy to make our AI arms useful(unless you're running slugs, in which case enjoy your RNG and frequent 4sec reloads)
    • Up x 5
  8. lothbrook

Can't wait for the first time that he uses one and runs into more than 2 infantry and the horror on his face when his weapons are dry after only killing 2 of them and he has to sit there reloading for 4 seconds, but yup, he killed those first 2 fast.
    • Up x 2
  9. Lucidius134

TTK too stronk, accidental misfire rounding a corner results in a dead team mate more than other factions' maxes
    • Up x 1
  10. Devrailis

Joining NC will not stop you from dying to our MAXes. ;)
    • Up x 6
  11. BlueSkies

Honestly.. as a person who plays all 3 factions on 2 servers, I die more to NC MAXs when playing my NC
    • Up x 2
  12. Vixxing

Haha, i play NC now boored with my br100 VS and i get gibbed more than ever by SCATMAN :p (the thx u get for repairing them!)
  13. SpartanZero

I sense a disturbing lack of love for freedom in this post!
  14. Peebuddy

Joining the NC because you hate their maxes is like working on a dairy farm because you're lactose intolerant
    • Up x 7
  15. xboxerdude

seriously your just bad......
    • Up x 2
  16. HadesR

Could have at least pretended to disguise it as anything other than a nerf thread .. No originality in some people :rolleyes:
  17. day ofm one

As TR, NC and VS player, I can see that Scat MAX perform very good on short range.
    VS and TR Maxes perform good enough over range and well on short range.

Basically, NC MAXes are underpowered compared to VS and TR MAXes in way of range versatility.
    TR and VS MAXes are better suited for general combat, while NC MAXes are only effective on short range,

I would suggest you leave shotgun MAXes alone and suggest range suited NC MAX weapons instead.

Pro tip: If you see a shotgun MAX, stay away from it.
    The MAX will be totally screwed while you can shoot at him.
  18. Horrida Messor

On Cobalt NC tend to camp doors with MAXes - it is allmost imposible to get to the capture point due to being instagibbed the moment you pass through the door. And HA's usually just sit and farm kills from safe spot instead of doing an epic "CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so I can understand OP's feelings.
    However, NC MAXes, while infuriating, are not the problem. Base design that allows NC MAXes to exploit their strength while negating their weakness OTOH is a BIG problem. If you catch an anti AI NC MAX in the open field - he's toast.
  19. Ballto21

cant hear you over 3hk at 25m
  20. AxiomInsanity87

Would you like any of these by any chance?.

Ha nerf

Infiltrator nerf

Galaxy HP nerf

Further restrictions on utility and weapons on classes

C4 nerf

C4_ buff

MBT nerf

Esf buff

Do you also seek out 1v1's in 1-12 fights?.