I finally got the chance to become a man today

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by gunshooter, Dec 6, 2012.

1. gunshooter

suddenly after this occurred i grew hair all over my chest and also in other places

any other men here?
  2. Quiiliitiila

Nice :D

Nope, not as of yet... But I've only played for about an hour total, then my computer sploaded and I'm getting a new one. Till then I'll live vicariously through your daring deeds!
  3. Opapanax

TR scum..
  4. yankeefeet

Wait 2 weeks (when c4 will get way more common) for people crying "NEERRRFFFFFF C4!!!!. 1 man should not be able to destroy X !!!!"

Jokes aside... Nicely done!
  5. Kyouki

Unfortunatley I do see this happening seeing how often i take out groups of 4-6 people with a single brick. When its more common a entire team can leave a capture point unattended and just wait for it to start blinking. Then the entire faculity explodes. Dead Vanu and NC everywhere.
  6. Zenben

I'm strongly considering C4 but I really really don't want to give up my medkits. I use them like candy :(
  7. Nuubo

You are an addict :p
  8. Zenben

Maybe, but quite often with medkits I end up switching to my pistol because I live so long I run out of primary ammo. This is a good problem to have I think.
  9. MarlboroMan-E

If you kill 6 dudes with a brick of c4 chances are you found an orgy of newbs, not a squad of warriors. I almost switched my c4 for medkits for a few runs last night - almost. Can't give up the boom.