I feel pretty sorry for NC snipers =(

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Goodkat, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Goodkat

You guys are obsolete now. :(

• Up x 3
  2. WetPatch

Why, the Sniper can switch to HA.

It should be the poor sod who just got lolpodded that you should be feeling sorry for.
    • Up x 2
  3. Goodkat

Ha! So true!
  4. rickampf

O ****... we are doomed lol. And it is a perfect counter against striker users... im paranoid when fighting NC and try to do lock ons.
  5. Goodkat

Indeed. Be thankful that your ESL is viable though. The perfect counter against Lancer users is laughter.
    • Up x 1
  6. PS2Freak

not again.. hey. there is enough threads about it. need every snowflake make a new one ? o_O
    • Up x 1
  7. sladuog

Every time anyone has a bug they make a new thread on it without checking the forum for previous reports, and they don;t submit a report themselves. Same with inane and uninteresting suggestions like "maek tank stronk" and "ad latic pls"
  8. Ture

Lancer does like 0 damage to infantry, i think SOE feared that would be OP. Then they were so busy nerfing VS and they forgot about the NC.
    • Up x 1
  9. rickampf

Higby tweeted that they probably reduce phoenix's vs infantry damage and increase its anti-air damage. And are talking about making it keep going but loosing the control of the camera at certain range.
  10. UnrealGaz

nc have a sniper class? I thought it was removed and they were given a weapon to do it instead.
  11. Lolki

The NC have snipers? All I see are heavy assaults and MAXs, and maybe a couple engies.
  12. diznoid

Becoming obsolete implies they were useful before. Snipers are never useful.
    • Up x 1
  13. axiom537

We've never used snipers, before why would we start now. I think people are upset that we can hit infantry in the 250 - 300m range now...
  14. ChaosRender

They have stated the phoenix will be getting a infantry nerf soon.