[BUG] I don't want to uninstall

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Weterman, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Weterman

I've stayed with the game as long as I could. The game isn't much fun anymore for me. The only enjoyment I can get out of it is riding around in a harasser and running over things and hunting flashes down. It's already bad. You can hit a person that is staying still, and he doesn't even move after you go through him, and he survives. How is the latency so bad that you can't hit someone standing still and kill them? With 100 ping only.

But I was fine with that. But now flashes got a buff, and it's almost impossible to kill one by ramming it with a harasser. Why do they need so much health? You can hit one at full speed (I have the speed fully upgraded) and it will only start smoking, meaning at least 1/4 of its health gone. But you can hit it again and again, and it will take about 3 hard hits to kill it.

This is a problem. It means a flash can kill a harasser by simply running into it and making it flip on its back.

WHY CAN AN ATV KILL A CAR FROM RAMMING IT? THIS MAKES NO SENSE

And now the moon has glare? wtf? Now I crash allot because in the harasser you go too fast to see far ahead enough, the glare makes it so blury. My excuse for crashing should not be "The moon was in my eyes"

The sun shouldn't even have glare. This is a game, not a sun simulator. All it does is make the game a bit more pretty, but that's not the point of the game. The point is to play.

I wonder how long it will be until daybreak sells out. I mean, the first thing they added was the vehicle weapon switching back to the default whenever you logon or go to a new continent.

How did they get that idea?

did one dev get high and say "i know how to make the game sell! make it a pain in the *** for the player to get a vehicle by switching the weapon back to default! But!!!!!!!!!!!! Only when he logons so he doesn't do it every time and gets used to it!!!"

LIke wtf? WHo would have thought that's a good idea?

Sometimes it seems like this game is a social experiment. To slowly make the game more ****** and see how long people keep giving money.

Also. BLUE CAMO FOR VS? WHY? Green camo for nc? WHY?

I can't even put into words how stupid this is. Why blue camo, for the purple team? Why green camo, for the blue team?
    VS has green in it. If it weren't for the triangles on top of allies, I would have shot so many team mates because they wore the enemy's color's.

All this game is, is a **** around game for me. I only play it because there is no other game like it. Battlefield has twitchy physics. Not a problem, but planetside is just so much better. But not anymore.

It's easy to turn the game around. Just revert back to the final beta update. The game went to **** after beta.

So I effectively left. I still play, but only because I like the harasser physics. If it weren't for that, and the fact that I have nothing better to do, I would have uninstalled already.

These "I'm leaving" posts are getting more common, it's only a matter of time until the lack of common sense destroys this game. The original devs of planetside 1 must be ashamed.
  2. Eternaloptimist

Am I the only person to see the irony in this statement?

Ah.