I dont play LA anymore due to VS sucky weapons

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Mazdam, Apr 22, 2013.

1. ShumaKun

I love Serpent
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Mazdam

It sucks compared to Jaguar..
  3. Mazdam

Im asking for opinions and advices, seems like u didnt understand the post, so move away, kkthxbye for ur "constructive" opinion
  4. MajiinBuu

I use Thanatos for my LA
  5. Mazdam

Says the TR with 40 mag size carbines... ooook. (Yes, it makes a HUUUUGE difference). I though centered recoil was bad, but it isnt, u just doesnt know how to play it... i love my sva88 WAY too much over Pulsar LSW, it has centered recoil, who cares... at loooong ranges i own people, u just need burst shoots instead of spray and try to counter the recoil..

Jaguar is a upgraded version of the awesome TRAC5, so what... i would like a real upgraded version of solstice :), VX6-7 isnt really a upgrade...
  6. Van Dax

can you explain the difference with centered recoil? what is it? and which guns have it?
  7. vaxx

No weapons are supposed to be upgrades. They perform different roles. Jag is not really an upgrade to the Trac5, but being able to use the Adv. Laser sight makes it nice for hip fire, as the Trac5 cannot use the Adv. Laser. There are some that like the recoil pattern of the Trac5 over the Jag. Again, its not an upgrade.

And some people prefer the more predictable recoil pattern to the left or right, compared to something like the Jag that has unbalanced horizontal recoil. Even firing in bursts doesn't make the horizontal pattern go away. Personally the AF-19 Merc I find is the easiest gun to get all my bullets on target, due to balanced horizontal recoil. So much more predictable.

Look at the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...INE&sortcolid=27&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
    • Up x 1
  8. Wolfwood82

To build a constructive opinion, you need a stable foundation. Yours is soggy with tears and more then a little whiny. I'd give you better advice but I know your kind well enough to know you won't take it. You'll throw out some weak excuses (as you repeatedly have in this thread) but you'll never shut up about it. Either do something about your problem using your own brains, or follow the advice given to you with the intention of making it work.

I gave you an opinion and advice. My opinion is you don't like the game. If something this minor troubles you (and it clearly does) then chances are many other things trouble you as well. My advice is stop playing the game and shut up about it.

Seriously kid, your real friends are going to be the ones who slap you in the face and yell at you until you get your own life strait. Not the ones who coddle you and tell you everything is going to be ok.
    • Up x 1
  9. Van Dax

This TR has a point. Uncle vanu would tell you just how much you've failed yourself. maybe carbines just aren't for you.
    • Up x 1
  10. voody

I am neither new nor did I cry nor did I call it OP. Not even the thread starter called it OP. He is just upset he plays a faction which doesn't have access to a carbine he likes better than the VS carbines. Not every thread where someone states he thinks A is (or feels) good and/or better than B is inherently a whine thread. Maybe he thought someone knows a weapon setup for a VS carbine that makes it feel like the Jaguar. I guess something like that is usually what people who ask for advice are hoping for.

As for the rest: How TR carbines relate to each other is a totally different subject. I said the Jaguar is well rounded, which it is. I also said there is nothing on the VS side that compares to the Jaguar and there is not. If you think the Lynx is the better gun that's great but seeing how he can't equip his VS character with a Jaguar I somehow doubt that is of any value to him.
    • Up x 2
  11. voody

It basically describes the direction of your weapon's horizontal deviation from target caused by horizontal recoil. There are weapons that wander to the left, there are weapons that wander to the right and there are weapons that randomly jump left-right, which is usually perceived as "uncontrollable" because you don't know into which direction it will hop next, thus making compensation seemingly impossible. The spreadsheet vaxx posted shows you which weapon has which pattern.
    • Up x 1
  12. Mazdam

Exactly this.. the post isnt about OP guns, nerfs or whines, it is about i would like a weapon like Jaguar and maybe im missing something about VS carbines..

But there is always guys like woolfwood82 trying to **** up..
  13. Fumblewatt

Mazdam, VX6-7 is the closest you will get, Serpent got more RoF than both, reload time is horrible.
    If you cant decide between the two, flip a coin
    • Up x 2