I AM SUPPOSED TO BE HEAVIEST WEAPONS GUY

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Zedek, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Zedek

Looking forward to finally being able to use my certs!

Here's hoping that various other things have been buffed too... not least of which is making the weapons to be on par with HA weapons...
  2. VoidMagic

Watch out for the new anti-max Mimes.
    • Up x 1
  3. Blackfire1

We'll see. Only time will tell.
  4. Morro

Do they make invisible walls and rope to trap MAXs in?
    • Up x 6
  5. Kelderan

If you can wait out the anti-air gun cert purchase, or drop 700sc on it, a dual anti air Max is quite the beast. Worth the cert dump or cash to watch those space cows turn tail under a full salvo. No Mister Gal Pilot, you will not be dropping them off here.
    • Up x 1
  6. oherror

More like its the only good max.
    • Up x 1
  7. Zaik

scattercannons disagree
    • Up x 1
  8. Phragg

Dual Comets are great, if you can aim.
  9. The Loverator

- The M.A.X. is very unattractive to play right now. At least as Anti-Air, or as Anti-Vehicle.

And even in Anti-Infantry Firefights - without Support, he is a walking, huge Target to get shot. "^-^;
    • Up x 1
  10. Gary

I agree with the above comment about scattercannons! They are awesome. Not gathered the guts to try out any of the cyclers on my max in case they are just bad.
  11. Cryptek

actually if we're comparing to TF2.. then the MAX is Pyro :p an ambush bastard that'll murder you if he gets the jump on you, but doomed if caught out in the open.
  12. Cabbage

Your thread title made me think a weight loss program was needed for PS2 players.
  13. oherror

got a mix got the one with 100 rounds and the longer range 50 round cyclers. I can attest if you catch inf in a corridor they die fast and if you catch a NC max at close range you can down him quick as well. Mostly cause the 100 rounds in one arm means you dont reload all the time and he is.