i am sorry that i have cheated on you guy's

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by breeje, May 17, 2015.

1. breeje

i have been playing for the last couple of weeks as HA and max and i liked it
    it has been so easy to kill everybody no tactics where needed just run to the blimps on the mini map and kill them
    in big battles i used the same spots that infils use, it was a manslaughter
    and the worst thing i did was hunting those fellow infils because i knew all of there regular spots
    you should have seen them jump when my max/HA sneaked in behind them

everything i did was so easy, i even set my music on loud so that i could not hear there screams of death
    the only thing what i did was looking behind me, i had the feeling the cops where going to bust my a** every sec

now i am ready to come back to the infil class
    i hope you will forgive me and not stone me to death :D
    • Up x 1
  2. GamerCat

What was the point of this thread? Other than you bragging and showing off your bad grammar?
    • Up x 6
  3. breeje

just for the fun and to practice my bad grammar;)
    not everything on the forum has to be serious and this is a nice way to say that the infiltrators class is an specialization
    letting infils know its not a bad thing to lose against HA and the max

yes my grammar is bad but your insight is worthless
  4. Kirppu1

And you seem to be a person that is really hard to work with
    • Up x 4
  5. Corezer

so you think heavy and max are ezmode?

welcome to the 10% (you know, people who don't play just heavy between max pulls)

It's a problem, but with 90% of the player base going with it, do you honestly expect a solution to be had from this complaint?
  6. breeje

sorry it's not a complaint it's all about how awesome the infil is compared to the other classes
    in my opinion it's the hardest class to play and that all infils should be proud of it
    i don't want a nerf for your class if i wanted one i would have posted in an other place
    it's all about the infil
  7. Corezer

I don't play heavy/max
  8. Kirppu1

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, get out
  9. Dualice

I think OP's intentions were misunderstood slightly.

I read it as a light-hearted attempt at humour, which lawd knows we need more of in this game.
    • Up x 3