I AM HEAVY WEAPONS GUY

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by xD4rkFire, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Covah

AND......I WOULD TOTALLY PAY FOR IT ! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!
  2. EPIC389

Did someone order C4 with a side of Michael bay?
  3. Khallixtus

I ordered some with a side of jetpack exhaust, but not Michael Bay. Sometimes I even get free, random delivery.
  4. Gundem

Sadly not gonna do it, since an underslung would remove it's ADS capabilities.
  5. Iridar51

Why? There's no scope, no iron sights on MCG. You just hold "ADS" and your view magnifies a bit, that's all. That kind of "aiming" can be done with any version of the weapon.

And they can always use "gunner's sights" like on fallout 4 minigun.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. Gundem

It's not my choice, it was SOE's. I personally think the MGC would be fine as Underslung, plus it'd likely get more buyers because muh chaingun. Perhaps DBG will decide otherwise.
  7. Iridar51

You just said like making MCG underslung would make it impossible to ADS with, which holds no ground. SOE nor DBG have anything to do with it.
  8. Gundem

SOE said that making the MCG underslung would remove ADS capability. I'm just qouting what SOE told TR ages ago.

It used to have an underslung model, but that was removed because most cover couldn't be fired over. This is what SOE told us.
    • Up x 1