I actually think the new ESF weapons are really good.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ned, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Ned

Contrary to what most people will say, after purchasing the new nosegun/coyote Missiiles I think the new ESF weapons are in a really good spot, they are not OP and not UP, they are perfect.

The new nosegun works brilliantly for what it does, while it doesn't do damage like the rotary or default gun, not having to reload all the time is such a nice feature.

The Coyotes are really interesting and work very well, both for killing infantry and in dogfights (Killing infantry can be a bit risky however)

I think both of these weapons are in a really nice spot, and probably one of the most balanced new things we have seen in the game to date.

I have yet to try out the hornets but when I have enough certs I will purchase them asap, but so far my impressions have been very good, and the new weapons are adding to ESF combat rather than taking away

I also do not think coyotes or the new noseguns need buffs, they are fine where they are.
  2. treeHamster

I don't think they need buffs for game balance but they will probably buff them so they can get sales.