I <3 the Gauss Rifle

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by lilleAllan, Apr 22, 2013.

1. KnightCole

Lol, I dont burst fire or have trouble keeping guns on target. I keep my NC6 and LMGs on target through 10-15 sometimes more, round bursts... My LMGs had 22-24% hit ratio with my overall I think being 21%. I do alot of spraying shooting at planes.

The thing that messes me up about burst fire is actually remembering im on burst fire. I usually fire like im full auto then forget to fire again. That and the refiring induces 1.65 and 3x first shot multipliers....plus it just feels wierd to me. haha. UNless im using a Warden, full auto just feels right.
  2. hansgrosse

Laser/Hipfire/Iron Sights, actually. I personally like how the weapon handles in its stock configuration so the laser's all I add, and honestly, the Gauss Rifle's default iron sights are outstanding. Your mileage may vary with this setup, but I seriously love and recommend it.

And yes, only hipfire AR's in CQC. You really want to be aiming down the sight for anything past very close range. XD

If you have problems with the Gauss Rifle's recoil, then you might want to look into the Gauss S as has been mentioned. You'll probably find it to be more forgiving.
  3. lilleAllan

One thing I love about the laser sight-setup is how no-nonsense it feels.
    A lot of gun setups are frankenstein's monster - all kinds of stuff and a huge sight taped to some lackluster weapon.
    The Gauss setup is just a laser pointer on a military grade rifle. No BS, no forward grip, no crutches. Gauss Rifle ain't need that.
  4. KnightCole

NC1 recoil is heavy in all directions. There was no way I could find to counter it.