[Suggestion] Hula dancer dashboard item

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Raka Maru, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Raka Maru

Ok, yes, I want one for inside my Sunderer. Also a skin with palm tree and bubble glass. I would pay for this.

And on a serious note of cash shop items, why not let misc cash bought items stack that don't interfere with each other.

For example, I purchased several grills, several hubs, and lights (I've been saving up station cash all year).

Why can't I trick out my Sunderer with my grill, mags, and lights at the same time?

Why can't I have my aggressive ATV tires with my little antenna flag and lights?

These were all purchased using real money and I have only 1 misc slot to use. This would make the customization 200% better.

...and the hula dancer
  2. insane2170

Yes, yes!!!!

I want a Dick Cheney Bobblehead dash doll, him waiving an inspirational patriotic Cheney Special of course!
  3. Raka Maru

Ummm, to each his own, I guess? :D
  4. wolfva

I have a better idea. Howabout they sell a REAL hula hoop bobble head, wearing faction armor?
    • Up x 1
  5. Raka Maru

Faction infiltrator hula babes... Yes, I would buy that too!
  6. wolfva

Every time I see an inf, I think of spiderman. Oh, if only I could get red and blue camo for my NC!