How to win the game.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alan Kalane, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Alan Kalane

You haven't won the game until you do this:
    1. Find an enemy engineer repairing a turret.
    2. Use the voice macros to convice him to drop you an ammo pack.
    3. Thank him politely
    4. Watch him turn back around and shoot him in the back(most satisfying with a pump action shotty)
    5. "Your best is my worst"

Ahh, the memories...
    What are your "I think I just won the game" moments?
    • Up x 1
  2. AxiomInsanity87

When my outfit on the ps4 got it's decal uploaded, the TR Commandos one.

I don't know if it's visible on the pc but pc outfit decals are visible on ps4, so i'd have thought so.
  3. Liewec123

especially if you're using the robotic VS voice pack and the NC/TR engi still gives you ammo lol
  4. DeadlyPeanutt

to paraphrase 'War Games' (electronic voice) 'strange game: the only way to win is not to play' :)
    • Up x 1
  5. Gustavo M

Pretty much @ 1:59.
    • Up x 1
  6. Hegeteus

Once there was a really weird situation, where a close up brawl just sort of happened between NC and TR(about 6-8 players). Even though I was in the middle of it, I was surprised to see that not only I was the only one left alive, I didn't get as much as a scratch in it

And of course, each time I've noticed Dizzyknight in the fields of Miller and scatterknifed him(he is so distinguishable he's asking for it really :oops: )
    • Up x 1
  7. Dualice

Every time I fire the Cycler TRV*. Jokes :p

Getting shot in the back, only to turn around and drop the guy before he can kill you (doesn't really apply if you're a MAX or heavy).

Pulling off a perfect room-clear using naught but an EMP, a crossbow and a pointy stick. Granted I don't pull them off with success that often, but when it all comes together it feels pretty sweet.

*(or as another poster here eloquently calls it, "the **** cannon".)
  8. Alan Kalane

Yeah, I love doing this too!
    Except I do this slightly differently.
    Either with an infiltrator and a wraith cloak so they can't even see what hit em
    or with a LA so I can jump out, blow the flash up, fly to the nearest tank and C4 it too
  9. Eternaloptimist

Spawn camping an enemy sundy with a pistol and knife - cloaked and crouching in their midst, then knifing three people one after the other before recloaking and getting clean away. Then standing back some way and watching the rest (and the rezzed ones) run about waving darklights and shooting the ground all around and under the sundy and dropping motion sensors everywhere, before all except for two guys ran off. I shot the guy obviously posing as bait after knifing the one waiting for me to take the bait and then shot the motion sensors.........and back home in time for tea and medals.

I have never achieved anything remotely as good or so much fun as this in my two years playing this game. I did chuck a frag blindly over a railing once towards a cap point and kill ten guys but that was pure chance (must have triggered a few prox mines they'd laid around themselves I think). And very early in my game playing (first character, like, BR 7 or something) I killed a Max with three LMG rounds (all that was left in my Carv 9) but he was obviously near dead anyway.
  10. FieldMarshall

I dont know if killing statpadder bots qualifies as "winning", but it certainly feels like it.

• Up x 1
  11. Azawarau

Crash landing my Valkyrie into a Hossin tree that an ally sniper was in and then unloading 4 blackhand shots right in his ear

He turned around and shot me out of impulse and i died laughing
  12. RaiMarie

Doing what this guy did...

• Up x 2
  13. Ryo313

get kills with the Striker and don't die while doing so
  14. JudgeNu

"How about a nice game of chess" old man. lol
  15. HAXTIME

I did this with an infiltrator between NS Material Storage and Howling Pass Checkpoint. The NC guy was kind enough to give me ammo, I don't think he noticed it was me farming his team with a suppressed sniper rifle for the past 10 minutes.