[Suggestion] How to fix the Implant Packs **** (salt+criticism)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Coliax, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Lee Weldon

My factions probably lost about 30 and won 2 in the time I've been playing with the new implant system, Haven't managed to max one implant. What is the worst part is that all of my implants from the old system got wiped and I was purposely not using implants to save battery energy or power and I virtually had obtained every single implant. Now I have ocular shield level 4 + the starter implants at rank 1 and I feel like I'm missing out on content. I'm going to have to run some wonky infiltrator build just to make use out of the ocular shield when I max it at this point in time.

Does anyone know actually if it is any good running EMP grenade + AF-4 Cyclone + grenade bandolieer + restoration kit? because I am contemplating this very experimental build.
  2. FateJH

Considering how Ocular Shield works, you might as well just tossd it on any build. Creating some sort of "maximum use" build that you are not too keen about in the first place merely to milk every theoretical iota out of it just sounds uncomfortable.
  3. JibbaJabba

I have a HA build with Medkit, Concs, and Bandolier with Ocular 5 (immunity to concs when using medkit). I'll pull it out once or twice to help break a stubborn point hold but then pretty quickly switch back to something else. It's not really viable full time.
  4. DQCraze

I would be happy if they just let you buy em for 5 bucks a piece.