How much would a Planetside anime cost?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sebastian oscar post, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristan

2/10

Pathetic attempt. Go learn how to troll elsewhere.
    • Up x 3
  2. HexwrenchVs

Anime is gay though, grow up
    • Up x 2
  3. Endlave

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. HexwrenchVs

You're getting a little mad, bro lol. See when you get a little older you'll understand that somethings are just... made for children. You'll understand when you're older ^_^
    • Up x 2
  5. Endlave

who's even mad, tho. I just posted a pic showing you I disagree with your childish perspective. I don't give a damn about you or your third grader attitude either way.
    • Up x 2
  6. HexwrenchVs

Really? The person watching cartoons is calling me childish
    • Up x 2
  7. Endlave

the person I am talking to obviously doesn't even know what he is talking about, or else he would realize that anime isn't spongebob. I would love to see you place your children in front of anime and let them watch people cutting off each other's arms and heads with blood spilling everywhere. Heck, would still induce less damage on their brains than ******** american cartoons usually do.

But ignorance is bliss, I guess.
    • Up x 1
  8. RainbowDash9

id like you to be the one to explain why my child is scarred from watching "Another" then lol
  9. DragenoidHighLord

This is about 50 000 people you just insulted reclessly.And i will agree,anime isn't sponge bob,look at Attack on Titan its as intense as Fast and Furious 7 was and its in no way intended for small children, and anime isn't always and shouldn't always put next to cartoons,since one us used due to simple coloring and its easy for kids to look at.Anime is pretty much a film looked in a more "sharp" look.
    I mean is this in any way ment for children and still considered a cartoon as sponge bob.This anime is like,you know that guy?Well BAM he is dead ,NOOM shes eaten ain a bloody dramatic moment after which 3 more die.So no this isn't a cartoon.
  10. sebastian oscar post

I clenched my throat watching that...
  11. Gundem

I'd just like to assert that violent, sexual or otherwise graphic content does not correlate with mature content.

If a story does not contain concepts that are mature, then senseless sex or death is actually the opposite of mature. It's unnecessary and barbaric.

Now, violence can actually compliment a mature storyline: You can't filter out death and suffering in the story of a war. But alone, they are immature and caustic.
    • Up x 2
  12. RainbowDash9

Another is a Very mature anime though. its spoopy lol
  13. skullhead51

Just make a machinima and call it Red vs Blue vs Purple. lol
  14. EPIC389

Puma- Check

Spare-Ammo Check

Strawberry Yoohoo-Check

Hates Taxes- Check
  15. Sinful Raevyn

Another was my favorite anime. I've been trying to find other series just like it, but nothing comes close. -.- The only thing was Corpse Party, but the OVA was rushed and crappy. <_<

Game is awesome.
  16. RainbowDash9

Rip dude who escape chandelier only to be squished by falling column. **** made me laugh lol
  17. sebastian oscar post

18. Shadowomega

It doesn't need to even be all that grand, just needs to be good. Check out what some fans did for MWO.

• Up x 1
  19. Imperialguardsman

There's no Returns on this cartoon stuff... why the hell would a video game company go into cartoons. Unless you got millions of dollars to spare to give straight to DBG for this very highly likely unprofitable investment.. your fantasy will remain a fantasy you silly big puppy eye on girl/boy drawing lover.
  20. Sh4n4yn4y

Why does everyone want to animeify everything?

I don't mind a few animes. Although, SAO Abridged takes top spot. But why would you want to make Planetside an anime? So we can get big eyed, big titted babes moaning the names of their chosen hero, who grunts dramatically as he faces off against his arch-nemesis, all the while with really, really bad monologuing, 'listen to my thoughts' scenes (complete with a close up of a frozen face)... etc.

No.

Just... no.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.