How many servers just pooped?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasonSTL, Mar 31, 2014.

1. MasonSTL

waterson just died and I think someone said mattherson as well... anyone else?

Someone should tell smed that Higby and Clegg are throwing parties next to the "Server Self-destruct" button again.
  2. LIKE A BOSS!

Yup matherson did also i think some EU servers did too.
  3. NinjaTurtle

Waterson also imploded about 2 or 3 hours ago or at least did for me an the 4 other people I was running with, never bothered logging back in. Really bad it's happened again

These ping issues need to get fixed. I logged 60,000 m/s before being disconnected
  4. doombro

Waterson just D/C'd everyone I was on TS with. :eek:
  5. Rift23

They can bear the zergs/overbuffed libs no longer. Just like in that Noah movie.
  6. sustainedfire

Matterson was poop earlier. Acting weird sending people flying around the screen.

It happened right at a moment when I was about to score a nice juicy double vehicle kill.

Par for the course- I think Not enough people UPGRADED NOW to afford good reliable game servers. :eek:
  7. NinjaTurtle

Best thing about that movie Emma Watson :oops:
  8. Rift23

And then she gets fat. :(
  9. Chubzdoomer

Waterson has been crashing on a daily basis now, sometimes several times a day.

It's funny... they want more people to "UPGRADE NOW!" yet can't properly maintain their own servers.
    • Up x 1
  10. Planetdoge

Waterson crashes right after the end of every alert. Just now, it crashed 10 minutes before the end of the last alert.
  11. Pikachu

Cobalt runs fine. :)
  12. NinjaTurtle

People won't upgrade because the servers are ****

The servers are **** because not enough people are upgrading right now

I believe this is an Auraxis stand off... who will twitch first :eek:

I don't suppose you could thunder shock some life into Waterson could ya?