How many Bounties do you see per day?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Scr1nRusher

On the field, on you, etc etc

Because that is a good indication if the system is working.
  2. Vorest

I see it once a day at best. Usually on battle gals or AI tank camping here and there. In other words on players impossible to kills with small caliber weaponry, that bounties are designed for. If you want to progress, I suggest asking friend from other faction to exchange kills, so you can skip 1st tier of directive and unclog you directive summary slots. Directive itself is completely, totally worthless and impossible to finish without infamous "stat padding". Plus reward weapon is garbage, since LMG itself is good, but as directive weapon, you cannot change attachments.

Let's say that I've been lucky and as infli managed to get 1st tier of directive in March and by now I haven't scored even single bounty kill that was included in progression.
  3. Eternaloptimist

I cannot remember the last time I saw someone with a bounty on them on the EU servers I play on. I play every day although only for an hour or so in the evening during weekdays
  4. DooDooBreff

0.25 if i had to guess an average. But the last time i got bountied it was x18. I dont know why anyone would drop that much on me. I wasnt even cheesing when it happened
  5. ElGordo95

Would be great if the system could also be fueled with certs and not just DBC. The vehicle and small arms part should definitely be redone anyways.
  6. Cirena

One per weekish.
  7. cyb_

One per month.
  8. Archard

I saw one a few months ago.
  9. Newlife1025

I don't have access to use actual money on this game so certs for bounties would be great
  10. Okaydan

I've seen maybe 20 in all my playtime? Less than 3 a month. Have been bountied 4 times myself, so far.
  11. Shadowomega

I have had a total of 3 bounties on me in total, all 3 bounties have been from very very salty infils. As for the numbers I see it varies between 1 to 3 a night, most of those are in a vehicle mostly Liberators.
  12. Erendil

For the first couple of weeks I'd see maybe 1-3 per hour on late night Connery. Then it slowed down and I'm lucky if I see 1 during a 2-3 hour session. Maybe 2-3 per week if I play every weekday.

During weekend game marathons I usually see 1-2 on Connery or Emerald tho.
  13. FateJH

I don't pay attention.
  14. Moridin6

i was gonna say 1 - 3 but its very possible im seeing but Not seeing them
  15. Insignus

I don't see them much, to be honest.

I think they're generally awarded for when you seriously hack someone off.

I've only gotten one or two bounties. One was for that one time I used a Valkyrie to kill a squad that had 3-4 maxes and 1 engineer per. They only had an AA launcher, and they were on that little land bridge that goes over to the Crown (one of the arches), and I just kept popping over and decaptitating them as they rezzed until I got the medic. I thought it was fair game trade, but apparently they thought differently.

But I don't honestly see why it's included in the directives.
  16. IcEzEbRa

1-3 on avg per session.
  17. Taemien

Everytime I main a MAX. On myself obviously.

On average about 2-3 per play session.
  18. breeje

I only see them on myself, happened only 4 or 5 times since the introduction
  19. ZDarkShadowsZ

Whenever I've played on Connery I see bounties every time I've played, even had one on me once, but when I play on Cobalt where my main is, I've seen a few but it's around once.. maybe twice a week.
  20. MrMinistry30

once a day maybe