How many accounts do you guys have?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Greddy, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Greddy

I have only one account, containing 6 characters/avatars, since I have membership. I have 2 characters of each faction.

I hear often people have separate accounts for the NC-, TR-, and VS characters.
    I know f2P accounts only have 3 character slots, but why create 3 NC characters in one account, 3 TR characters in a second account and the 3 VS character in the third account? Do you even have time to play and level up all 9 characters?

Don't you find its tedious to change log in details everytime? and restart your client when you have to change empire?

Isn't more practical to have 1 character for each empire on the same account, and then not to exit the client in order to change empire? It must take long time for you to collect all your passive certs. No wonder people are complaining about getting the passive certs every 24 hours.

Another tip guys, if you buy NS weapon with SC in one account, its shareable through that one account. across all characters, regardless of faction.

Buying NS weapons for 3 separate accounts is 3 times more expensive!
    Just saying :p
  2. Mr_Giggles

I had 4 accounts but dropped 2. For the last 2, one is for the forums and one is for the game.
  3. Lazaruz

I only have one account and one character, haven't really seen the benefit of making multiple ones yet.
    But I'm considering making NC and VS alts for testing and video purposes.

I did almost sign up for a ProSieben account once, but since the web page was giving me grief, I decided not to bother.
  4. GamerOS

I have exactly one account, why should I need more? So I can get sock puppet forum accounts to up vote myself or agree with myself (or just use them to troll and say things I wouldn't dare say on my main)
    And since I have had membership I already got 3 extra character slots so why bother?

Not to forget I don't have any of my SC purchases or Alpha squad benefits unlocked on a separate account.
  5. MavCooL

Only one account for me which contain 3 different faction
    After all beside briggs all the other server just bring lags for me
  6. Sen7rygun

Two accounts. One for the game and one for my MLG Forumsiding. My forumside post to like ratio is better than my KDR in game lol. Which reminds me... Throw a few liked on this post so I can 'stat pad' on the forums :p
  7. Flashtirade

1 account 5 characters. I deleted my TR Mattherson one because VS-world was no fun, now I'm glad it's gone because TR-world doesn't seem like much fun either.