How long is your wait?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AzureKnight, Feb 20, 2014.

1. AzureKnight

So, Higby's been having fun on Connery doing alert after alert on Amerish. I went to play just now and this is the line for Amerish...

[IMG]

How long is your wait?
  2. Darkwulf

Time to stop being cheap and become a member.
  3. AzureKnight

I don't think i'm cheap considering in the past roughly month, I've spent about $100. plus over the time I've played this game, that number is probably closer to $300-$400. I just don't want to be a member as I don't want to forget to cancel my subscription when it runs out. It automatically charges again when the time you chose ends, and since I come and go with this game, getting charged for all the downtime that i don't play, as well as paying again for time I don't play, isn't worth it.

And it's a simple matter of canceling a subscription, yes, but I forget things like this easily and it's something I know SOE hopes for.
  4. Taemien

I have no wait time. All-Access is now 14.99 a month and gives max premium access to PS2, EQ, and EQ2 as well as 500 SC.
  5. AzureKnight

If only I played EQ, but alas, I don't. Only other SOE game i dabble in from time to time is DC Universe but I got bored of that.
  6. ABATTLEDONKEY

:rolleyes: suggesting a membership is the viable solution.......

Memberships are not for everyone, and even though I have one myself, we should not expect a membership to be any sort of requirement to enjoy this game to its fullest potential.

The OP asked a simple question, so the sake of a simple discussion. if you cannot stick on that simple subject, you should probably refrain from posting at all.

To the OP: I have not played since the patch, but now you have me nervous. may of my friends wont like having to wait just to play the game :eek:
  7. NinjaTurtle

A queue for Amerish

http://2.bp.************/-eW8U4JRXw-4/TfrM2eoCQuI/AAAAAAAACys/50HZM28z48k/s1600/captain-picard-full-ofjx1u.jpg
  8. Santondouah

We already had quite a few on Ceres during Amerish Alerts.

Assuming you play a lot, a membership would still be very interesting for you: the additional 50% XP means 50% additional certs and in my case it represents a non-negligible 3000 additional certs per month, so ~30$ worth of weapons.
  9. SinerAthin

It's a classical question.

What do you have the most of? Time or money?
  10. Paqu

Well just edit your credit card details to be incorrect after you have taken the subscription. It will try to renew it when the time comes but cant due to the wrong details = auto cancel.
  11. Hibiki54

Connery once had a queue for logging into the server. All continents full along with VR training.
  12. RaZz0R

yay for being subbed!! Sub For The Win!!!!!!1111one