How is Ps2 formed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DoctorWhose, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TartarusMkII

bitte

[IMG]

WHen magnetism is used to lift the meteorstropic layers, we can now get a very clear understanding of ps2 creashen gaem.

the most warp gaet connections meet at the southern tip of solsar which proves tht sols:eek: ar contains more nanites than any other southern tip of any other nanite containing southern tip of a continent.

i am con cerned if higby will complete creation process or if Ps2 will not survive until 2014 because of catastrpohic organ destruction . thought?
  2. DoctorWhose

spleling is improntant part of creashen gaem.
  3. TartarusMkII

youre a idiot if you want to make an arguement then spell correct or people willnet listen to u
  4. DoctorWhose

no riserch has showd thet ppl thet cry unintelligible the mosut acually get moist atention.
    • Up x 1
  5. Zaik

6. Leo Di Caprio

7. TartarusMkII

This brings a very intesting point. ppl cannot expect Ps2 creation game from SOY becase tech is no advanse enough to understand the technology. Becase of the day that Ps2 creation game is forumlaeted and hiboire is not in complete direct control of Tim Turnr we cannot expect Smedloerd and SOY to produce a struture of adiquit velocities.
    • Up x 1
  8. Raichu

Good day sir. I believe the proper formula for Planetside 2 to appear in physical form is
    PbCr04 + HCl + FeSO4 --> PbCl2 + Cr2 (SO4) 3 + FeCl3 + H2O + Fe2 (SO4)3

Ce(IO3)4 + H2C2O4 --> Ce2(C2O4)3 + I2 + CO2 + H2O

KBr + H2SO4 + MnO2 --> KHSO4 + MnSO4 + H20 + Br2

2PbCrO4 + 16HCl + 6FeSO4 --->
    2PbCl2 + Cr2(SO4)3 + 4FeCl3 + 8H2O + Fe2(SO4)3
    2Ce(IO3)4 + 24H2C2O4 --->
    Ce2(C2O4)3 + 4I2 + 42CO2 + 24H2O
    2KBr + 3H2SO4 + MnO2 --->
    2KHSO4 + MnSO4 + 2H2O + Br2

All you really need to do is work it one atom at a time. Then you will have planetside 2 in its complex physical form

[IMG]

Once the physical form is complete. Matter starts to fill the univerese known as players who live in the game world shown by this diagram
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. TartarusMkII

listen son pls

hop off of my d

u sound smart but u dont understand
    observe

try explaining that aes hoel feg f ose u fs

dude im am so mad rite now u do this to me
  10. Larington

"Oh my God, JC, a C4!"
    "A C4!"
    "...It's remote controlled. Hold on..."
    "Get out of there!"

What a shame.
    • Up x 1
  11. DoctorWhose

If ur thiory is tru, wer do Droppods com frum? Chekmate Athiests.
    • Up x 1
  12. DoctorWhose

13. TartarusMkII

14. Razzyman

Ok, so I know polls are against ToS but quick show of hands... Has the internet just been won? Cause I feel as though it has.
  15. DoctorWhose

Gotcha!
  16. DoctorWhose

Tarsterus isn originial craetor of this pic. He stoled it.
  17. Razzyman

Gotcha, question still stands for the new illustrious Tarsterus. Win? :p
  18. Raichu

I have to leave this thread. My head is seriously starting to hurt trying to figure out what they are saying
  19. DoctorWhose

Com to our level.
  20. Raichu

Lmao I know that's the joke im just saying
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.