How I feel when a group of strikers lock onto my ESF

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nyscha, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Nyscha

[IMG]

Anyone else feel like that?
    • Up x 5
  2. RobotNinja

ERMAGERDS! More than one person using a Striker at the same time? Obviously needs to be nerfed.

Copy/Paste 500 Annihilator debate threads here.
    • Up x 1
  3. Shubniggurath

Lower your altitude slightly, they'll all hit the ground.
    • Up x 2
  4. FigM

No, because the game doesn't tell you what is locking onto you. It's like a death lottery. Maybe it's an Anni, maybe it's a Striker. Maybe there's just 1 of them, maybe 10
    • Up x 1
  5. Shaolungbao

1) how do you know it's strikers locking onto you?

2) would you rather just see the missle and damage without warning? or how about just instant damage with red trail ... cuz that's what the others have instead.
  6. Nyscha

Well on my server TR now has a habit of sitting outside the VS warpgates with immense striker spam so its always a 90% chance its strikers.
  7. Bape

And now its the striker lol when will this nerf cycle ever end?
  8. HadesR

Weird how the same TR are complaining that the Phoenix is being used against vehicles .. like WTF .. complained we used it against infantry ( and it's rightly getting nerfed ) now complain we are using it as intended ..

Getting the impression TR is the entitled spoilt brat faction :p
  9. Phyr

Spam them with snipers?
  10. Nyscha

Infantry doesn't render over 475m. (which is the strikers lock on range)

11. Phyr

Get closer.
  12. St0mpy

Thats how it is now, the last stand of air.
    • Up x 1
  13. BOOKEN

I am pretty sure the OP is making light of the situation concerning the striker and is attempting to humor us.

I say thanks for the smile.

You other guys that think he is crying need to chill out and settle down and perhaps get off here and just go play the game?

Life is short. Play Hard. Nike?
  14. Nyscha

Which is exactly why I made the thread, I find it hilarious being locked onto by strikers because once the first hit gets me I'm like the picture.
  15. RobotNinja

That's buster. Here's the NC Phoenix platoon in action. /Iran
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1