How Do I Have 3 C4?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by RayDrazon, Jan 1, 2013.

1. RayDrazon

I just noticed now that I am able to equip 3 C4 at a time for LA.

I have fully certed C4 for my LA which I thought should only be 2.

The only other class I cert in C4 is Combat Medic and for that, I only certed one level.

Unless this is intentional, I think that my C4 from Combat Medic somehow glitched to my LA Class.

If it's a bug, please don't fix :D I enjoy blowing up Sunderers.

Please post and comment below. Thanks.
  2. Vortok

Yeah, I saw a LA video in which he had 3 C4. Was rather confused as I was pretty sure only Engineers could go beyond 2. Probably another issue on the dev's giant list of stuff to fix.
  3. Ecko

I didn't know it was possible to have 3 C4s.
  4. Zeekez

The Utility Pouch let's you carry up to 2 extra C4.

*I copied this from someone elses answer, I'm not sure what perk the "utility pouch" is
  5. Aerius

There's a utility pouch (under suit slot) for the engineer, allows you more C4 or mines. It's only for engineer though, so that's not how his LA got C4.
  6. Paqu

Well I have three tank mines on my engineer even tho there should be only two since I haven't taken the utility pouch.

I wouldn't mind trading that for three C4 for LA..
  7. Spectre9000

What all have you certed into?
  8. Skadi

My LA had 5 grenades yesterday for his grenade launcher...
  9. Dalistro

Level 1 cert for tank mines is suppose to be 2 mines. The 2nd level gives you 3 mines.
  10. Paqu

Hmm, Iam pretty sure the description says 2 mines when you take both levels from tank mines. And I used to have just two mines until at one point I realized I actually have three mines.
  11. Skurcey

you must check the description of each particular level to see what it will give you
  12. Trysaeder

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  13. ShumaKun

I had two underbarrel weapons one day, I wish I could reproduce this glitch
  14. Wolfwood82

Yeah I had this one too, reported the bug and it disappeared on me.
  15. Intrinsic

There are bugs which allow this and other crazy things like infinite ammo without needing an engineer around you, i saw an inf video where he was able to put down 4 anti personel mines, a few very hard to track down a fix random bugs.
  16. {joer

Tank mines level 1 = 2
    Tank mines level 2 = 3
  17. Lucidius134

Hey OP, just responding. Back in Beta we had a thread for this confirmed bug and it was something along the lines of this.

The 2nd rank for C4 on most classes that could equip C4 was that it said "Increases otal carried C4 by 1". Certing into C4 on Medic + LA + Engi or HA would allow you to carry like 5 bricks of C4, more if you were engi and used util pouches.

I'm not sure if this is what you are currently experiencing but it may be worth to also look into and it might help if the Medic description says something vague like above.

I've yet to see it brought up after release so i'm not sure if people were certing into more important things or just one class. The only reason this came up was because in Beta we easily got over 2000 free certs because SOE ****** up several times.
  18. PaperPlanes

I encountered an infil not long ago who was putting down a ridiculous amount of mines without going for resupply. He was also able to drop them while cloaked, he was running around just putting them into groups of enemies while invisible. Not sure if it was a hacker or someone who found some very powerful bugs. Sorta reluctant to think he was hacking because his BR was in the high 60s and he had obvious signs of patronizing the cash shop, so I wouldn't think someone with a high BR and who had spent money on the game would risk cheating.

Gave me horrible nightmares of PS1 and cloakers dropping boomer mines while stealthed.
  19. Lakora

Yep, same here... Had both Underbarrel Smoke and Underbarrel Shotgun. :D Was awesome for a while until I kept using the wrong one, that n it kinda did screw up the keybinds as an engi.