How do I cert the underslung nade launcher?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by MortarionX, Dec 1, 2012.

1. MortarionX

I've played since beta in all of the classes. But I've never tried the nade launchers for LA, Medic, Eng before. Are they any good? And do they fire grenades that cost infantry resources, or do they have separate ammo? Now to the main point, where the hell do I cert into the nade launcher? I've looked at every carbine and AR that I have and I have yet see at cert for underslung nade launcher. There were quite a few times where I had the ability to devastate groups of infantry but I didn't have the damn thing :mad:
  2. Fonzotron

i believe only certain guns have them, i have it for the Gauss rifle S as medic. has 2 ammo. comes in handy. useful for maxes and groups or just when someone hides
  3. NDroid

As far as I know, each faction has one carbine and one assault with access to the underslung launchers. You can open the cert lists for weapons you don't own to find out which.
  4. Trysaeder

It's the one with the selectable firing mode, denoted by the -S suffix. They have a lower rate of fire compared to your default weapon and slightly higher recoil in some cases, but otherwise handle the same.