How can it be that(Framerate)...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sapare, May 5, 2013.

1. Sapare

How can it be that months after I last played the game my framerate is so much worse that it is nearly impossible to play the game?

And I am not some random guy walking in rambling about frame problems, if you look into my past posts you can see that I have been here since the launch of the game(though I stoped playing for the last few months), and I had better framerates at launch then I have now.

I am just curious if something big about how the game is optimized was changed, because I remember that it used to be very CPU intensive instead of being all that GPU intensive.(and my GPU is somewhat outdated, readon 4700ish while my CPU i as a quad 3.10 GHZ intel)

So, any major reasons why my frame rate would be slagging in the mid tweenties rather then between 30 and 60?
  2. Tolas

Adding new and more content constantly to the game thinking it wont degrade performance?

honestly thats all i can see it as, i cant recall any significant performance patch released, at least as a standalone performance patch without throwing more into the game at the same time

still waiting for one that will let me play like i did the 1st time i launched the game back in what was it now, November?
  3. insane2170

What kind of intel quad? first gen i5? older core2?

Running fine with i5 3570K + 650TiNvidia.

30-60 on Medium
  4. Sapare

Core2. But it isnt like the CPU was changed from the last time I ran this game, my point is that the game seems to run worse then it did a few months back, at least on my computer. At release I got 30ish frames, two month after release 40ish and now two month(or so) after that I am at 25ish. I don't get it.
  5. insane2170

Simple, they added stuff to the game.

It's not necessarily a gimmick to make you buy a new computer, but it is a welcome side effect of software development for the computer manufacturers.