How are the automatic Scout Rifles?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Xylogenesis, Nov 22, 2012.

1. deusex2

Ah, my bad, I always mixing up those two. Yeah, I've meant to say compensator and I didn't tried any attachments because I was using trial one.
  2. Hadrian

trailed it , wasnt impressed tho i was kind of looking for a replacement for my shotgun and maybe didnt give it enough of a chance , a full clip didnt go no where near as far as i wanted it too , your outguned in most situations 1 v 1 unless you get the drop , and there is not much chance of getting out of regular 2 v 1 situations .

i miss my shotgun and my k/d is really reflecting it , cant play aggressive like i used to and im struggling to adapt in close quarters
  3. Raidashi

Yes, this is my favorite go to weapon for infiltration. Sniper rifles are useless in cqb, and though the auto scout has its quirks, the weapon is extremely effective when used right.

But listen here.

First, I use the NC stalker (or was it the shadow?).

Second, it is VERY much still a precision weapon.

Third, you will rarely win a fair 1 v 1 fight if you didn't start it.

Forth, it's not a carbine or assault rifle. No room for spray and pray.

The weapon does okay damage at a high rate of dps. I kill in 5-15 shots which is about a second of fire. You need to be very surgical however. An accurate track on your target or they won't go down, or not on time. With only 20 shots you need to really make it count. If you can't then it will fail.

It's overall more effective than just the NC's alternative pistol, so if you use that style alot, it will complement your style well. You need to use aggressive cloak-ambush-run tactics so being effective with the cloak is a must.

The infiltrator will never be a class that wins fair fights often, so you just gata make it unfair.

Last- don't listen to the nay sayers who say this gun can't do ****, they need to learn to play. I've played only a few days and i've almost got a silver medal with it. I find it a fun, aggressive weapon. I run in, appear unexpectedly (and not always just back stabbing) and strike with precision then vanish and move. The moment of surprise is vastly more deadly than anything else. If you catch them by surprise, you take most people down before they can react. **** up, get caught and you die. Strike like a samurai. Spray and pray with it you'll loose every time.
  4. Ertwin

I've been doing quite well with the Artemis. Yes it has a low ammo count, but you can't exactly grab a carbine or an assault rifle if you want to run around in a stealth suit. Honestly if the gun was much better people would be screaming for a nerf.