How am I not surprised...

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Quiiliitiila, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Quiiliitiila

Originally we were slated to get the MAX revamp in May, then after much fanfare and hype we were told we'd get the update in March! Wohooo!

March came and went with little to no word of our promised re-vamp and we headed into April being told that THIS was the month we'd get our revamp... Oh well, at least we got to save up huh?

Guess what? No MAX update aside from some weapon tweaks. Also, even better is the fact they've pushed back the re-vamp to May again on the roadmap. /sigh I guess we get to save some more...

I'm sincerely hoping that the MAX update is for GU8 and not GU9, but at this point if they pushed it back again until june I'd not be surprised... Not in the least bit.

-Quiiliitiila
  2. Ztiller

For the 500th time:

When the Roadmap says March, it only means that they will START working on it in March, not that they will finish it in March.
  3. Wumpus

It's a fracking roadmap..not a GPS!
  4. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Wait.
    Does that mean they now start to work on it in may?
    I thought they were already on it....
    • Up x 1
  5. Quiiliitiila

Since when? As far as I've known the road map was an estimated time of release, not an estimated time of production start. Where'd you get your info?

They are already working on it, but they've been saying they will release it each month for 2 going on 3 months now.
    • Up x 1
  6. OddChelsea

Light Assaults got it far worse with the class updates. At least the max update (which I also play and am looking forward to) still has a possible month of release stated. Unscheduled could be 6 months or more from now considering SOE.
  7. Quiiliitiila

Preaching to the choir, I love LA too... But you didn't have false hopes 3 times in a row only to be disappointed again and again :p