How about some low-skill weapons?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Weylin, Jan 13, 2013.

1. RobotNinja

I'm not trying to put the TR down but let's be honest, "low-skill weapons" for newbs pretty much describes the Terran Republic's entire weapon arsenal. Super-minimal recoil and extremely high Rate of Fire...so basically...point...and...shoot. That's where almost all of the COD players end up after they rage out of the NC or VS. Although, some of them might stick it out with the VS because...MAGRIDERS EVERYWHERE.
  2. Uben Qui

I want a Flamethrower for the NC. They can have the Jackhammer back...
  3. gunshooter

Giving up is the #1 thing stopping you from getting better. Just sit down and play the game with the same weapon for a few weeks and don't get discouraged. You're already playing a game that tries its hardest to help lower skilled players, the only place you can go is up.

Of course your computer does suck. I notice its much harder to aim when my fps drops below 20.
  4. TheEvilBlight

I'm sorry to hear it. However, Lashers aren't as awesome at range as they are at their intended range. Back in PS1, TR MCG's were beastly indoors..ADAD to mow down rooms of people.

I don't know if you've given the Technical Support forum a whirl. Have you tried using RadeonPro to tweak settings?