How about instead of optimization...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zotamedu, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Zotamedu

... we get stability? It would be rather nice to be able to play through an entire alert without the game crashing on me. Or to be able to Alt+Tab to change channel on TeamSpeak without the game crashing. The stability has become a joke since the last two updates. It feels like a rather more important issue than optimization right now. I can't really enjoy a constant 60 FPS if the game will die on me once every hour or so. Often it dies in rather critical moments as well.
  2. Phyr

So instead of optimization, you want optimization with a slightly different name but does the exact same thing.

Alright then.
    • Up x 1
  3. KAHR-Alpha

I play in windowed mode due to that, well it's not that bad though.
  4. gigastar

If the game is crashing when you alt-tab, then its probably on you.

My system isnt brilliant for this game (unless you want 15fps in a 48v48) and i can still bash out a 4 hour session without crashing.
  5. Zotamedu

Well me and my entire outfit plus a neat chunk of the forums. It's a known bug so no, it's not on me.
  6. GSZenith

began playing windowed mode as well, click on TS, planetside 2 has stopped working :rolleyes:
  7. Robes

I alt tab a lot, never crash on that.

Actually i can't remember the last time this game did crash.