[Suggestion] how about a new implant or add on for the MAX

Discussion in 'MAX' started by The Red One, Jan 15, 2015.

1. The Red One

everytime i hear heavy stomping sounds i know that theres a MAX coming and that gives me time to prepare or run if i know i cant kill the max so how about adding something that makes the MAX silent so that its easier to surprise people with a MAX
  2. Leivve

Didn't you hear the MAX is "op" and "ruins the game." According to the bads.
  3. _itg

Stealthiness is for light assaults and infiltrators. If you want to surprise people as a MAX, charge at them.
  4. Gremlin2108

Max suits dont need to be quite, they are giant bullet magnets and need the armor to absorb it. So naturally they are going to be loud. My thought was an add on that allows infantry to piggy back on you and fire over the shoulder of the max suit. That way you can add more fire power or haul an engineer in with you to keep you alive longer. I know this will get shot down but it was just a thought i had.
    • Up x 1
  5. iccle

I would like to see a couple of changes to the max:
    1) Max should be able to walk at least as fast as infantry, you are supposed to go in first with your team behind you but your team run faster than you.
    2) Zoom, why the heck can we not zoom in a max suit, every other weapon on every vehicle or class has zoom optics.
  6. Onhil

Like a baby piggybacking on his/her father's back.

Best Idea ever and hilarious
  7. PastalavistaBB

I think I understand where you are coming from:
    [IMG]