Hours played to BR120

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tankalishious, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Tankalishious

Out of curiosity, how many hours did it take you to reach BR120, and was it subbed(giving you a 50% xp boost) or was it unsubbed?

I reached BR120 unsubbed since BR1 in 2270 hours.
  2. FieldMarshall

Just keep in mind that some people have played like 3-4 years at BR100 before they added BR120 :)
    • Up x 1
  3. cyb_

Every time I see a BR120 with about half the XP I have I get reminded how meaningless BR actually is. ;)
  4. Tankalishious

I wrote this thread in a complete haze after a few hours sleep and my kid woke up jumping on me while i dreamed playing PS2 . You are completely right, my brain didn't work at the time.
    Please ignore this thread.
  5. CaptCran

2398hrs @lvl. 118 Aug 12th 2015 no monies spent got a 50% xp boost for 24 hours for a Mitanni knife thingy promo butt plug but thats all ;)
  6. FLHuk

/me looks at my xp.....

Meaningless :D
  7. CaptCran

took me 103 days for lvl. 120. Thought I'd be more excited but, meh........:(
  8. Ziggurat8

Not sure how to find out exactly, but I made BR120 in September 2016. Took the time I played from October-Today about 504 hours and subtracted that from my total play time of 1281 hours.

~777 hours (Praise be to God) from BR1-BR120.

I was subbed for all of it and had 2- 6 month 50% boosts plus used a bunch of 50% boosts during Double XP times after the 6 month boosts wore out. All the XP multipliers are cumulative. You can get up to 5x XP during Double XP bonuses.

http://ps4us.ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=ziggurat8&show=statistics

Honestly I don't think BR matters that much, I did it for the certs. 288k certs and I still have a ton of stuff to buy. It's kind of ridiculous.
  9. ObiVanuKenobi

Got 3000 hours on main character and i'm only br 104 but i haven't been very active after the 120 update.