Hotfix last night killed my game

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FiendX, Feb 25, 2016.

1. FiendX

After last nights hotfix, i cant play longer then 15 minutes without having to restart due to desync.

Heres a bad quality video of what its like after 12 minutes

Was really looking forward to the double Xp weekend. Im rather pissed that it looks like im not going to be able to even play for it.

Help, suggestions or a fix; let me know please
  2. user101

I have been getting desync and lag (not ping lag) for 3 weeks now last night after the update (2-25-2016) game ran great but almost no one was on. Once the server is out of sync with you it stays out of sync.. only option is to log out and back in.

Game had really high FPS on GPU last night... runs 90-110 FPS on the GPU end. Much higher than it has for the last couple updates. Normaly I run 114-130 FPS on the CPU end. I notice is been shifting over to the GPU end of the game...? Not sure what that means game wise or what the devs are doing to the graphics.
  3. MyPS2

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/desync-issues-and-work-arounds.95695/
    This is #4 on the list. I had Desync on and off since launch, this fixed it for me.

4. FiendX

Have also had the issue on and off since launch, and ive tried all the possible combinations of windows HPET on/off and Bios HPET on/off in the past. Just tested with HPET on in windows and Bios, used wintimertester, it was running at a stable 1.0000 qpc/gtc ratio. And i started to desync after 9 minutes.