Hossin Lock reroll VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by toddman, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Negator

I wants
  2. BaronVonVirtu

What? Is that you Pat? Are you back???
  3. Rager

I don't know, but doing a alert..and having 8 mins left, for TR to own NC because NC put all the forces on VS to stop us. While TR just capped NC and won the alert..makes me feel like punching NC. I wish they had the pop to defend also, instead of being stupid.
  4. Vostogon

Here's the usual GOKU response to "Lets go play NC"

-logout
  5. Liberty

If you remember back a little further, pre ZOE the popular consensus was the VS MAX was the weakest and the NC was by far the strongest. Back in the pre nerf shotgun days they were farming machines inside bio lab meat grinders where more players tended to rush out to be farmed rather than sitting in the spawn room.

In the harasser prime, almost no VS ran the PPA and just used the fury instead. Then after a few tweaks the Marauder was king of the hill and the fury was just an inferior version of it.

The Saron pre "6 round mag" days was the best AT weapon there was because it was essentially a no drop halberd.

Pre splash nerfs and pre infantry AV buffs, the prowler was an insane farming machine with the rate it could put 2000 points of splash damage into an area. The PPA we see today had nothing on the pre nerf HE prowlers.

Early on everyone had access to the rocket pods and zephyr which were crazy good. This is also pre flak and AA buffs where you had pretty much free range in the sky.

Basically everyone has had their top of the line farming machine at some point or another in some area of the game.
  6. Verrick

Thats just evil, man.