Horrible FPS/PING AFTER 5th March Patch (2014)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xoda1609, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Xoda1609

Ever since the patch on 5th of March, my ping has been jumping from 180 odd to 2000+ .... makes it hard to do anything really. This has never happened before and i have had reports that there are others in my position as well... please can I have some clarification on the issue and help?

my ping is normally stable around the 70-80ms mark :D
    • Up x 2
  2. Aszrayel

Yep this is happening on all EU servers. Including Woodman. Tonight was particularly bad. We had to cancel our OP's due to the lag problem.
  3. 3asyD

Yep my fps has once again gone down the toilet and the lag is well just unplayable.
  4. nallar

It was being very consistently bad - ~100ms, 70ms higher than normal.
    Seems they might be trying to fix it, as it was fluctuating a bit but much better than before. Seems to be up at 100 again though :(

[IMG]
  5. Lazaruz

Sounds like a personal l2p issue to me...

But seriously, the ping issues have been pretty awful. I fix would be appreciated, the sooner the better.
  6. Aszrayel

Well this is a video from one of our guys on Woodman tonight, fracking bad:

7. Headslinger

If there is a laggier game i wanna see it. It's fine long as you are 2 miles out. get near any group and yo-yo begins. Too bad i can't stand off 2 miles in this game and make a hit I'd be fine :)
  8. faykid

Before I quit yesterday (Woodman) i had 13,000-15,000 ms spikes sometimes ending with disconnect. The "good" ping was around 270 ms, while normally it is below 100 ms (70-80 ms)
  9. PvtTickleTactic

Been having the same issue, seems lots of players are across all servers.
  10. fumz

wow... that's bad.
  11. Plunutsud pls

I really feel sorry for all you EU players who are still putting up with this BS.

I live in Eastern Europe myself but I play on a US server.

No lag on Waterson with 200+ ms ping.
  12. Shamrock

This is pretty much why I and most of my squad logged off last night, this is totally unplayable, and would be funny were it not for the fact I and most of them subscribe to this game.
  13. DocteurVK

I feel that Prosieben is having a lot of troubles those times...

Too bad SOE can't handle the thing themselves, US servers seems to have had no problems as long as I can remember...
  14. EzioDevil

15. gewissenlos

Same here on Ceres. It' just unplayable...hopefully it gets fixed pretty soon.
  16. TheBlazing

They should just throw Prosieben out of the window... why did they even partner with them in the first place? They can't fix issues on the servers of their own game lol.