Honestly how bad is aimbotting (even subtle) in this game?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by hazmat88, Aug 2, 2013.

1. LT_Latency

Because it's not a big problem.

It was at launched. When we were spammed with anti hack messages and daily. Just because you die doesn't mean someone was hacking
  2. Mega Henry

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a great player. I've got a medium grade system and play on medium settings, and have a stupid low K/D. I've practiced hard and got pretty decent with the medium/long range infantry weapons, but again, I'm not a great player.

That being said, I wonder about the guy that got the lucky headshot on me from across the compound on Indar (I forget which one, walled base in a canyon, lol), with the crossbow. Granted, I've never used the crossbow outside of the VR, but it didn't seem to be capable of one-hitting a dude at distance. Chalk it up to lucky shot?

And the heavy assault that disappeared into the rock while I was sniping at The Crown. He would pop out, fire a rocket, then disappear before I got my breathing down to take the shot. A few seconds later, he'd pop back out and shoot again.

I do think there are more people that vehicle teamkill, or have a blatant disregard of their teammates on the ground. Countless times I've been bowled over by a vehicle because the driver's too lazy to steer a couple feet around. One driver even hopped out after he loaded up his sunderer, and blew it up with C4. Dick move, if you ask me.
  3. Whatupwidat

Stranger things have happened man - the beginning of this vid for instance (wasn't you Drath killed was it?) :p