Honest thoughts. do you feel dirty playing as SMG inf? OP?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Hoki, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Ravenorth

I mostly felt dirty when fighting against low skilled players who had no idea what they were doing, anyway it was a nice new breeze for the class, enjoyed it for some time, but then I just started to dislike it and eventually switched back to my ol' trustworthy Phantom.

Somehow I feel SMGs pretty much spoiled the whole class, before the SMGs came Infiltrator was the hardest and least played class, it took a quite amount of skill to be effective with the weapons we had back on the good ol' days. Majority who tried the class, ended just being easy kills for other classes and then hardly used it after that, but the most stubborn ones kept playing with it and eventually became better and better to get its strengths and weaknesses to work seamlessly together.

Then the SMGs came and these hordes of new generation Infiltrators(people who hardly played the class before the SMGs) started to flood the Auraxis, and suddenly respected and skill based class had become disrespected cheap easy mode that almost everyone who doesnt play it, hates it.
    • Up x 2
  2. Hoki

I know how you feel.
  3. MarkAntony

any other setup does not just mean infiltrator setup. it means any setup on any class. It is worse than my KD with just about any weapon/playstyle. I don't just play infiltrator. And when it comes to SMG infiltrator KD is just about the only important stat since killing is the only thing that playstyle is meant for. (why I have to explain it again I don't know)
  4. FourTwoFour

SMGs are the only reason I started playing as infil a few days ago.
  5. Donaldson Jones

No, because they are in the game.

Do what you must to win a confrontation.
    Deci primary, SMGs, UBLs, MAXs, Lolpods...w/e it's a war not a fair fight.