Holy crap, I just realized, the Air game is pretty perfect right now!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DashRendar, May 10, 2014.

1. JackD

Some pilot postd the Number a while back. More Libs died to AP cannons then Tanks to Dalton, so yes, the number was to high.
  2. Bl4ckVoid

Sounds good to me, the game will be better without air. But ESF is not really a problem now, only the liberator. It needs a BIG nerf and thats it. No need to touch anything else.
  3. sindz

It's pretty far from perfect.
    • Up x 1
  4. D3GGEY

What was the percentage?
    • Up x 2
  5. TeknoBug

That's baloney.
  6. axiom537

Pretty much agree...

I would change top armor and make it an "Anti-Air" Armor...Increase its base defense from 5%-10% on top only and give it resists to all A2G damage types except the Dalton and I would even go as far as to allow those resists apply everywhere on the vehicle front,side,back and top.

I am loving the dog fights that have been happening much more lately as people are starting to realize that Air is the best counter to Air.

And as long as you are working as a team and using coordination from the ground, crushing Air jockeys is a blast...only Solo non team work oriented players are having issues...