Hitching/Freezing fixed without FPS drop

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by EricAurum, Oct 13, 2014.

1. queue

i crash more often now than before the hotfixes.
  2. MajiinBuu

I tried it. It appears that I only have 1 of those threads, not 2. I deleted that thread at the character selection screen.
    I clicked PLAY and when the game was finished loading, it froze immediately after the loading screen disappeared. :oops:
    Tried on both 32bit and 64bit clients.
  3. GlueHeadCobalt

No need to do this now, SOE made an uptade were they took one of those threads away.
  4. SunnZ

Well, my game still works like ****.. so i dont know.. 30-40% CPU load (8 cores w/ multithreading). FPS drops down to 0 everytime i shooot, move, or just random ALL THE TIME. 32x makes no difference, tried pretty much everything else. it's been almost 4 months since that dreadfull update and still NOTHING from the dev team..
    SOE WTF?
    i want my money back
  5. MetalWolfCZ

What should i do if i have only one PhysX3Common_x64.dll!physx::Cm::profileEventId::pVD::GetupdateSleeping+0x5
  6. Risingstorm12

Hitching fixed? yeah, no, just take a look at this, and this is after doing all of your "fixes".
    NOTE: The hitching "bug" is ACCOUNT WIDE for me, it does not matter what computer i use, i will hitch on my main account, if i log into a different account i will not hitch at all, and don't think it's because of my PC, my PC is a high end gaming pc, it's just fine.
  7. miash

Im in the exact same boat, I get stuttering so bad I cant even play without freezes and after I shut it down with task manager my pc runs a little slow for a few minutes while I try to do other stuff. I can just about play with the 32bit verson but it crashed randomly without warning even after I used CMD to increase the ram usage. I have no idea whats going on but i havnt really been able to play since half way through last year :C
  8. Risingstorm12

Update to previous post:
    The hitching bug is destroying my computer, my parts are failing and i am having internal issues because of this, something related with the hitching is stressing out my hard drive and ram. I like playing planetside, but if it comes to the point where i have to fix my pc because of it, i will quit for good, and i wouldn't want to, so pls fix this SOE/DBG whoever you are anymore.
    • Up x 1
  9. zakprs

the only solution is uninstalling the GAME, it sucks after the valkyrie update
  10. HeadHunter04

I can't find that process help please!
  11. Lord_Mogul

If you refer to the initial post: that is almost a year old. Since than many things have changed.
  12. DJango309

Same problems here...the hitching doesnt go away after the Valkyrie Update in August 2015. I ve try everything possible on my Hamdware (new GPU, Power Supply, new Ram) and Software (new Windows) to fix the issue...but nothing helps. Maybe someone ve an idea what i should try next :(
  13. DJango309

Edit...after the Valkyrie Update 2014 and not 2015. I would be glad if someone could give me a advice what i could try next. Maybe it isnt my System and lot of people ve this problem with PS2.

My System: i5 2400, R280x, 8GB Ram, SSD MX100 256GB, BeQuiet System Power 7 500W
  14. ObiVanuKenobi

You should make a new thread because it's completely unrelated to the original post in a 1+ year old thread.
    What settings are you using? How high is your fps? Do you have lots of programs running or many tabs open in browser while playing the game?
  15. DJango309

I will record a Video with Raptr and then create a new Thread. I play on High (Particles: Medium, Effects: Medium, Light: Medium) without shadow, flora, occulsion and smoothing. Mostly I close all unnessersery tabs while playing. Thanks for your advice :)