Hit reg not registering , Hasppen sporadically !

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Stew360, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Stew360

Recently i have this issue when in the middle of a combat my hit start to stop registering i can see a shield effect like shooting at friendly in the warpgate ... I had few friends who suffer from this issue and had to restart their client or log out to make it fix for myself i have to die to reset it but it still coming back here and there , really frustrating and game breaking Is SOE will ever fix this issue for good , did anyones know whats causing this issue ?

Also I have never seen this issue on my clients since Beta ... now i got it agains

Here the new one

Here was the Old beta same issue Look at 0:27

2. Stew360

My hit reg is getting worst and worst now i have this issue even more and now iam on the level few of my friiends was taklking about Iam sorry but ive spend over 600 $ in this game already and this issue as to be the TOP priority its around since beta and plagues many players and those who start to have it never get rid of it i wont be log in and log out of the game every 2 sec because the it reg got broken FIXXX THISSS ONCE AND FOR ALL ASAP PLEASEEEEEE !

Few of my friends start to got this issue months ago and many of them as stop playing the game ebcause it ruins our ops and ruins our experience we cant stand such a game breaking problems , Hit reg as to be consistant and there is no reason why we get this atrocious bug and why SOE seams to not even aknowlege it ?

3. Lazaruz

This bug has been raising it's ugly head every now and then between patches, for a very long time. Last week my friends started noticing it as well. Personally I have lost hope when it comes to this bug, since I had an active thread about this for two months... including three videos about the subject, but received absolutely no response from SOE. After those two months they merged my thread with another completely unrelated thread, that was describing some Connery server lag/log-in issues...
    That's when I decided that this wasn't worth my time and effort.

Good luck.

4. Zakuak

It's back HALP!

fml this blows =(

I just posted in 4 or more related threads about this...I hope there's a fix
  5. Pootisman

I have this bug too, but not that bad.

Sometimes my bulltes do no damage, i.e. i empty a clip into an enemy and the first 10 bullets do no damage. In CQC this bug is deadly. The increased lag we have on EU servers since 1-2 months made it alot worse (there is often a full second dealy during primetime). I get killed by enemies who ate half a clip of my carbine bullets, but only took half shield damage (1/4 of total health!). Very annoying!

I will take a break from PS2 (as soon as i have auraxium on my gaus SAW) until they have fixed the lag and this occasional no damage bug.
  6. tigerchips

Interesting, maybe the game think's you are dead when really you are alive. Dead people, of course, can't shoot others because of the latency compensation prediction thingy-me-bob.
  7. tigerchips

Recently I noticed a bug where I couldn't revive players, I applied the timer event fix and the bug went away, So now the timer event fix is permanently on.

To turn it on....
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/asu.../568525-setfsb-game-timing-problem-g60jx.html

Bare in mind you will lose a little bit of framerate so don't try it unless you have decent framerate.
  8. tigerchips

What's your ping like in tab menu? It's possible it's so high it's dropping packets?
  9. Stew360

Nope not related to packet lost , i did find something about drivers issue tho i did whats the guys said and i havent got the Dsync issue tonight but still few crash
  10. Stew360

Actually i found one guys saying thats he did uninstall the Nvidia drivers ( I remoove/ uninstall them compleatly in Safe mode )) restart and go back to safe mode I have run a C cleaner , then i have reinsitall the Nvidia drivers but no the new one the 332.21 , i still get few crashes but at least i dont have experience the NO hit bug so far after this operation , well see
  11. SpionBref

12. Nwm

its server side problem, my So is new and i still having this issue
    there are a problem with server comunication, cant be any divers issue