High latency recently

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pingonaut, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Pingonaut

I'm trying to figure out if it's Emerald or my provider. I used to get 60-80 ping to Emerald but recently I'm getting 100-300. I have Comcast, and I'm wondering if they're screwing me over.
  2. BoomBoom4You

No, I have CenturyLink and have the same problem. I used to get 60 ms ping, but it's 200-300. Despite all these threads, SOE customer service maintains it is not on their end. Of course, it is, they'll just wait until enough people stop playing before they pay attention.
  3. TSR AlexS Customer Service

I'll be happy to follow up on your tickets guys ! From the tickets I have reviewed so far, it's many players having issues connecting between their isp and the level 3 game server hosts. This is something only the ISP can fix since we do not control their connection to the level 3 servers. Please feel free to pm me or Sean your ticket reference numbers so we can personally look it over.
  4. Razzyman

I've had the same issue for quite some time, I noticed it increase from the 40-60 range to 60-90 range some time ago, and now after the merge I average around 120 or so. I just kind of wrote it off as PS2 being PS2 :). You know how it is.
  5. Aaren