Higby's disconnect with reality

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ps2x518, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ash87

Guys, he did actually say: "Because we're thinking about getting rid of it." Get off the OP's back about that, he's not exactly quoting out of context. That said, it shouldn't be so: "GRAH!"

But yes, I use the filter all the time. Amazingly useful, don't remove it.
  2. ps2x518

Well, I posted his twitter post for everyone to see, then read my take on it. I don't think I took it out of context at all. I said what can possibly motivate a decision like this. I guess if you didn't read the twitter post you would think the decision was already set in stone, which it is not.
  3. Harbinger

I agree that 'on ground' intelligence gathering would be cool, but as planetside 2 is right now, it wouldn't really work. The game is just fact-paced basehopping whack-a-mole zerging.
  4. Arakendo

Frankly Higby has made some great calls like moving spawns to the Sunderer vs the gal. I am glad that the zerg cannot spawn there anymore as that made forward lines more difficult to keep track because they would move more rapidly, let alone the gals could deploy at odd locations making it such a pain to get to and destroy...
    • Up x 1
  5. TheWhiteDragon

To answer his question I absolutely use it. I've always been shocked that it's there because it tells you exactly where the enemy is going. You'd think you would need region recon for that.

The only problem is you need to be able to see enemy activity and territory control together.
  6. ThreePi

It's threads like these that are exactly the reason Higby goes to Twitter and Reddit first. People here are so damned ungrateful and are constantly on the lookout for things to get mad at.
    • Up x 3
  7. Hosp

The Thread Title and comments after OP link are condescending and suggestive that what Higby suggest are what WILL happen. Not what Higby wants to discuss should or shouldn't happen.
  8. RadarX

We are closing this one up as it's gotten a little ugly. Some of you will be hearing from myself or a moderator. Please ensure you are in compliance with our forum guidelines and discussing topics in a constructive manner.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.