Hidden (new?) Liberator and Valkyrie weapons

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kubin, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Kubin

While roaming the UNGODLY BUGGED "cert trees" that have been mercifully brought back to the game, I've stumbled upon this:

[IMG]

[IMG]

"Zepher PX" (why doesn't this one even have "unlock" button? :D), "Defiance" and "Hyena" for Liberator and "Hound" for Valkyrie. Perhaps some unexpected code leak of unfinished but to-be-introduced weapons?

Also - I've unlocked the Hound and only lost 1000 certs, so don't do that, guys T_T

Additionaly, regarding the cert trees... It's good you've brought it back, dear Devs, BUT:
    1. Prices are all wrong. Something seems to cost 1000 certs? Nope. After you click it, it's different.
    2. Some things are missing from the certlines (I mean mostly AV MANA turret of Engi. If you want to upgrade your AV turret, now you can't due to it not being displayed in "Engineer certs").

I want my 1k certs back ._.
    • Up x 2
  2. Gundem

These are the Facebook special variants, nothing new is headed our way. Like the Gamestop cards, they are unique variants that are generally cosmetic, thought I remember that for some odd reason the Zephyr PX's ammo count is slightly different.
  3. LodeTria

Hyena is the tail gun coyete launcher. It's pretty pants so that's why you never see it.
    go to VR to use it if you want.
  4. Mefi

Zepher PX was introduced with Nvidia promotion F2P promotion, EU players got it, camo and bunch of boosts, NA players got 20-40k SC IIRC.
    It's one of Exceptional Weapons.
  5. Liewec123

i have the zepher PX its just a normal zepher with a stubby nose instead of the long barrel, works the same (but auraxium goes towards black camo "exceptional") as Mefi said it was part of the Nvida promotion a long long time ago.
  6. kesuga7

So what is the m60 hound?
  7. Scr1nRusher

Bulldog like weapon for the Valkyrie.
  8. kesuga7

but op said he lost 1000 certs and didn't get anything
  9. Scr1nRusher

The weapon is not ingame yet.
  10. Kubin

Haven't look at the forums for a while. Yep - I didn't get the weapon nor my 1000 certs back, despite reporting it. I think I'll just wait and see if I get my Hound when it goes live. If not, THEN I'll throw some tantrum or so :p