Help?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by flups10, Jan 11, 2016.

1. flups10

Hi,

I wanted to report a player called 'longrangex' because its obviously an aimbot.
    But after 2 weeks he is still not banned.
    So I wanted to post a comment on the forums, however I have no idea where.
    plz help?

reason I reported him:
    He oneclips me with anyweapon aslong as I am in renderdistance with my ESF he already killed me around 7 times

thnx
    • Up x 1
  2. Pfundi

So Im not going to report you this time. Did you never use a forum before? You should know, that name and shame is forbidden.
    Regarding your topic. Yeah sure. Tell me your ingame name and Im going to report you. You will of course be immidiately banned after one single player accused you of something that might be that very persons (that reports someone) lack of skill/understanding of game mechanics/ping.
    It takes at least a several dozen (noone knows exactly) (justified, when you just report everyone that kills you your reports are going to be ignored anyway) reports for the reported person so that the system even considers letting an employee look over it.
    Seriously learn how to Internet game and come back then. We can then discuss your random accusations and explain to you why you are wrong (what you are, Im 99% certain its just lag and a good player + lock ons)
  3. flups10

Trust me
    I have played this game for 3 years now and I know what legit and not legit aim is.
    For example:
    I was in an ESF this guy see's me because im in renderdistence, He was hitting all his bullets when he was at mesa skydock thingy(indar) while I were all te way at tawrich dodging like crazy, It just cant be legit.. Also he's got 75% accuacy on the m20 mustang.
    Call a pilot: bequ, rguitar, matti4ce, tribal, daddy whatever they will all so that 75% on 1000 meters is clearly impossible to do.
    if you wish I could upload a shadowplay about it.

Also about the name and shame thingy, how should I post this?
    Because this guy is breaking the game for everybody, for noobs, mediocre and for pro players
    And I want this to be fixed.
  4. viladapaznc

I reported it, however I still have no answers.
  5. Pfundi

Yes. Give us gameplay (with ping shown in the Tab screen preferably).
    Name and shame is just forbidden. You could have just said "some guy"