help with gamestop card PLS

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by viciousmidget, Nov 28, 2012.

1. viciousmidget

Hey fellow medics so I am frustrated I have been looking all day for this gamestop card to get the NS-11 gun. My problem is every gamestop in my area says they never heard of this card. So I'm lost I live in southern California if anyone could help me with this I'd be really happy. Ty for any kind of input on what to do.
  2. Polarity

I just went in today and they had it on the rack with all of their other various game cards. It just says PlanetSide 2 on the front and 1500 StationCash. It also mentions in smaller print on the front that it includes an in-game item(the NS-11). When I went in to get it, they didn't know what I was talking about similar to what you said, but then they looked around on the rack and found it. I bet the Gamestops by you have it too but just don't know what it is. If you haven't already just go in the store and look for their game card racks or whatever they have at your store and check for the card. :)

Edit: The card you want looks like the one at the bottom of this link.
  3. viciousmidget

Got it ty guys had to drive but got it lol. Crazy out of 9 gamestio around my house none carried crazy and I live n big town but ty for everyone's help