Help Me Decide Which Is Better For Planetside 2[PS2]

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RealBoss247, Apr 15, 2014.

1. BlackDove

None.
  2. Lord_Mogul

3. sjtw_w_stot

I'm building my own rig atm and am thinking about going with ASUS. This would be my first ASUS board and was wondering if anyone out in PS2 land have encountered any issues with ASUS boards?

Looking at picking this baby up.
    http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VII_HERO/
  4. BlackDove

Its a nice motherboard but you probably shouldnt post the same question in multiple threads about other peoples builds. Its going to get confusing.
  5. RealBoss247

6. BlackDove

That cpu isnt very good.
  7. sjtw_w_stot

Multiple threads? You drunk?
  8. BlackDove

• Up x 1
  9. RealBoss247

which is better for the monitor im getting vga or dvi? [and whats d sub?] also which fast usb wireless do i need? then i can order...
  10. BlackDove

11. RealBoss247

12. RealBoss247

it includes 2 games and same stuff
  13. RealBoss247

14. BlackDove

The DVI cable that comes in the box is fine. Theyre all electrically identical like HDMI assuming you get a DVI-I or DVI-D which it should come with.
  15. TeknoBug

For the most part, DVI single-link is fine (missing pins in the middle), but if you plan on going higher resolution past 1200p you'll want dual-link. Just a little note.
  16. RealBoss247

17. RealBoss247

Shopping Basket

Quantity
    Price
    Items to buy now.

[IMG]
    TP-Link TL-WDN4200 N900 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter - TP-Link
    £29.68

You save:£11.31 ( 28%)

In stock

Eligible for FREE Delivery

This will be a gift (Learn more)

Delete · Save for later
    [IMG]
    AOC E2250SWDAK 21.5 inch Widescreen Multimedia LED Monitor (1920x1080, 5ms, VGA, DVI, 1000:1, i-Menu, e-Saver) - AOC
    £83.94

You save:£29.88 ( 26%)

In stock

Eligible for FREE Delivery

This will be a gift (Learn more)

Delete · Save for later
    [IMG]
    2M DVI-D Monitor Cable, Black, 2 Metre DVI Cable, Gold Plated, Genuine CPO Branded Product - CPO®
    £5.99

In stock
    Sold by CPO Trading
    Gift options not available. (Learn more)

Delete · Save for later
    [IMG]
    VIBOX Warrior 9 - Top Gaming PC, Multimedia, High Spec, Desktop PC, USB3.0 Computer with 2x Games Bundle and 64Bit Windows 7 Included (New 3.9GHz AMD, FX 6350 Fast Six Core Processor, 2GB nVidia Geforce GTX 660 Graphics Card, High Grade 500W PSU, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB 1600MHz RAM) - VIBOX
    £549.99

Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days

Gift options not available. (Learn more)

Delete · Save for later
    Subtotal: £669.60

is the speed of the usb good for my boardband? and the desktop is going to be vanntage red colour not green
  18. BlackDove

Top gaming PC? More like low end CPU and mid range GPU two years ago.

High grade PSU but they dont specify the brand?

TP Link is junk too.
  19. FBVanu

At 1:58... you team killing son of a b.. with an itch.. .. why would you keep firing after you have seen that he is a friendly?
    How did you not see him as friendly when he was coming towards you?
    Later you get your BR 5, new player, but still, c'mon.. you can't tell friend from foe? WTF ? !:mad:
  20. RealBoss247

so which usb wireless is good i need good for my speed test below and the desktop is that one im getting