Help - Cant make my keyboard detect PlanetSide.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Moz, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Moz

So,

I have a Roccat Ryos MK Pro, and i just cant get it to automatically detect my PS profile.

I have put the path to the .exe into the driver as i would with any other game but it just wont switch. (EDIT: should add i dont have issue with any other game) The path i used is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PlanetSide 2

and then selecting the:

PlanetSide2_x64.exe

I have check the task manager for the above .exe and its the correct one (checked file location on right click).

Anyone else had issues with PS2 and automatic profile detect on Roccat or any other driver?

Cheers.
  2. AtemuHD

Add the launchpad.exe in the list of Programs. works for me. I also know from experience that the Profiles can be bugged sometimes try using another slot.
  3. Moz

Are you using a Roccat product by any chance?

I have tried in two diff profile slots, and i have done a factory reset on the driver. I have now also tried adding the launcher.exe and that hasnt helped. :(

Thanks for your reply.

Annoying this is... My Logitech mouse driver is just fine with the PS2.exe.... *shakes fist*
  4. AtemuHD

I have the roccat ryos mk pro it worked for me. The driver seems to be very buggy...
  5. Slash Hammer

I am using Roccat Ryos Mk and Ryos Kone. Both drivers detect Planetside. Maybe the problem is with Steam (I don't use Steam for PS2)? You mentioned 'other games work' - are these via Steam as well?
  6. Moz

Sorry for the late reply.... been away working :(

Yeah , it will work with other steam games.

I actually tried just launching straight from the launcher exe in the prog files..... still wont detect the lil bugger!

Do you know if you have to check a box or something before it will auto detect..... I'm so confused.