Hello, I suggest alernative color schemes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Grumblefern, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Saool

The saturation of the colours on all armour just needs to be toned down by about 50%. The idea that you are supposed to use colours to do IFF went out about two weeks into WW1.

Armours and combat gear should look practical and realistic, with dull grey base tones and desaturated colours here and there. Camo should also be camo. Not makeup.
  2. KnightCole

No, its why I have worn the blue cells camo for like......not long after it first came out I had it and wore it. I had it before it was the new character camo reward...I wanted a blue/black NC camo that didnt look ********.

I made the mistake of buying and using that all gold camo, dayum did I get alot of attention during that time....I must have looked like a walking fog light...cuz nothing ignored me...
  3. Longasc

Give me a break, suggesting new color schemes while they work hard on uglifying all existing camos?
    Wish I could be that optimistic.
  4. Goretzu

The yellow doesn't blend with camos at all (except the odd desert one)......... but really this is just another example of SOE not really having a clear design choice with PS2.

But rather they tried to copy PS1 and fudge camo F2P/mircotranstations in as well, which has left a bit of a mess rather than clear design.

Once upon a time going gold was a sign of achievement:
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

Or Red:
    [IMG]

Vanu just demanded Purple though:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Covah

They absolutely need to add PS1-style armors / helmets cosmetics.

The design was awesome.

I like the current one too ofc.
  6. GoTDirt fromMAG

I wish all of the terminals were less similar looking (like the vehicle ones dispensing the Prowler/Vanguard/Magrider). And I would like (why is this still not the case) to have my color choices to save my settings for play separately for each faction, allowing if desired, three different.